Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yes, we are still alive and kicking!

A couple of days ago, our new friend John told me we hadn't blogged since August 1. I was so surprised! Sorry about that. Life is mega-busy right now and I guess the time has flown by. It's hard to believe that we'll have Jade for 1 month on Monday.
We are all doing well. Jade is making progress every day. She is finally holding her bottle - well, about half the time, but still. When we hold her fingers, she can walk and we can see improvement in the strength of her back and hips. She chatters all the time in her sweet little voice. And she is so much fun to play with. She thinks almost everything is funny. She says, Ba Ba, Da Da, and just 3 days ago started Bye Bye! I think she is actually speaking half Chinese, half English with bye bye because she says something like Bye Jian. She tried to repeat almost everything I said yesterday. She clearly said Lao Lao (my mother), okay, hi, and bye bye daddy. I guess that was her first sentence! She still doesn't say mommy but she gives me kisses, and that's okay with me!
She's fussing, so I must go. I'll try to attach some pictures of China before posting this.
Love, Trisa

No comments: