Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Where Is Jade Today?


This is a picture of all the orphanages in Jiangxi Province where Jade lives. She is at the Fuzhou Social Welfare Institute in Fuzhou.

Click on the map and it will enlarge. Then place your cursor over the map. A square with 4 arrows will appear in the bottom right corner. Click on it and the map will become large enough to read. Look on the right side where it says "Fujian" and move a little northwest to find Fuzhou (Linchuan). Now you have found her!

1 comment:

The Landes Family said...

Jade is beautiful. I need help on getting a map on my site. I know this map came from red thread maps. I am just now sure how to copy and put on my blog. See I am a dummy when it comes to computers. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I need step by step instructions. Thanks.

I know you can't wait to get Jade in your arms.