Sunday, June 04, 2006

Update on Jade

We received an update on Jade. She is still 18.7 lbs., but she has grown to 27.5 inches. And she has 4 teeth! Two on top & two on bottom.

I saw the pediatrician on Friday and discussing everything made her more real to me than ever. I can't stop looking at her picture. She is more mine every day. It's still all very exciting.

As for travel dates, we won't know them for probably 2 weeks. We have to wait for China to approve our trip there. Then we wait for the appointment with the consulate. Only then can we make travel plans. We are very excited thinking about our trip.

I washed some clothes for her for the trip yesterday in baby detergent. I loved folding those tiny clothes!

This is the same picture we received with our referral. I want to keep her picture at the top, so here it is again. I just love her smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm not sure if you remember me Kellie and Aaron Crockett from Bethel, Jade is so beautiful and we are so happy for you!!! I hope every thing is fine with your travel, Bless you and yours God is always with you. Take Care Kel (Kelz@ gwi net)