Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pictures of Jade's Completed Closet

First, we begin with the mess! Jeff can only do this kind of work on Saturdays, so between them, I threw all the supplies in the closet. What can I say??? I had to be able to walk in the room!



So, here's the finished closet. Didn't Jeff do a great job?!

I love the versatility of the shelving system - we'll be able to adjust it as she grows, but for now, it gives us a bit of storage room.


The first thing I did was put stuff on the shelves! It just made me SMILE to look in there!!
Then I pulled out clothes that have been handed down to us and a few things we've bought and filled the closet up. (Elizabeth, close your eyes...there's a lot of pink in here!)

Okay, there are a few items of clothing that I have purchased. It's just so hard to resist all the cute clothes!!
Ruth, look between the shelves. See the yellow afghan you made for Jade? It's sitting there waiting to wrap her up!


So, now what? Well, you see, when we were working in the bathroom & closet, all the stuff stored in there was thrown into Jade's room. So now we need to clean it out, paint the room, and put only the baby stuff back in! Here's the starting point. I'm already tired just looking at it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is excellent! Looks very homey. Wow, cleaning out the "random stuff room" is such a chore. We did that recently and it wore me out.

Can't wait to hear more! I'm glad you started this blog to keep us in the loop.

Much love,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Jade's closet looks a lot like Audia's...lots of pink!! But my "random stuff room" looks way worse than yours!!

Stephe said...

Love the custom closet! A girl after my own heart!

Congrats on your referral! She's just beautiful!! I am so excited for you!